Monday, November 19, 2012

Resolved Question: Can anyone tell me about eye swelling associated with Citalopram?

Resolved Question: Can anyone tell me about eye swelling associated with Citalopram?
07/27/2008
...ve taken it for 5 days now and experienced all the other side effects but my docter did not tell me about the eye area and facial swelling...
Resolved Question: Do you ever get dizziness or feel pressure in your head while taking SSRI's?
06/30/2008
I've taken Fluoxetine before and switched to Citalopram due to some negative sexual side effects with it, but i've found that with both of them i get dizziness and...
Resolved Question: Celexa (citalopram) - Is it possible to still have side effects?
04/20/2008
...a short half-life (something like 36 hrs.), so could I still be feeling side effects? I only took it for about a month, but it made me feel horrible...

escitalopram side effects  what is citalopram  paroxetine side effects

No comments:

Post a Comment