Friday, November 9, 2012

Resolved Question: What are the side effects of Propranolol?

Resolved Question: What are the side effects of Propranolol?
10/20/2011
... in my chest. I was just wondering if this is a side effect. I've been very tired and fatigued lately but ...
Resolved Question: Has anybody been on antidepressants for a long period of time and the sexual side effects stay?
09/14/2011
I am currently on 10mg citalopram, i was wondering whether the side effects stay if you take the drug for over a year, ive been on it for about a month and...
Resolved Question: Is it potentially harmful to abruptly stop taking citalopram?
06/30/2011
... have started and stopped taking my 40ml of citalopram periodically and i am wondering if that might be an issue in the long run. I don't like taking it as the side effects bother me just as much as my anxiety itself. I typically only take...

lansoprazole side effects  side effects of citalopram

No comments:

Post a Comment