Saturday, November 10, 2012

Resolved Question: Has anyone had any experiences with Citalopram?

Resolved Question: Has anyone had any experiences with Citalopram?
06/23/2011
I am being treated for depression with citalopram and over the phone CBT, has anyone got any experiences of this/ how effective it is. Or are there any bad side-effects?
Resolved Question: How long after stopping citalopram can I drink?
06/13/2011
...last one Saturday at around 2pm and it was only my third tablet but the side effects were too much. Would it be ok to drink alcohol tonight at around 8/9pm...
Resolved Question: Why does Citalopram make it harder to have an orgasm?
03/17/2011
My doctor put me on Citalopram to fix anxiety and a small amount of depression. He listed off a list of side effects and one of them was a lessened sex drive...

depression definition  symptoms of depression in men  lorazepam side effects

No comments:

Post a Comment