Thursday, November 15, 2012

Resolved Question: What are the real-world side effects of Paxil and/or Celexa?

Resolved Question: What are the real-world side effects of Paxil and/or Celexa?
11/13/2009
...a switch to Celexa but neither look pretty when I Google the side-effects. User Reviews would be highly appreciated.
Resolved Question: What side-effects can I expect from changing my antidepressant?
09/14/2009
...fluroxetine (initially 20mg) instead after my doctor and I agreed that the citalopram wasn't having much of an effect on me. Should I expect some side effects from the change of medication over the next few days/...
Resolved Question: What are drug interactions of sudafed, citalopram, and trazodone?
06/29/2009
I need to know if its safe to take citalopram and trazodone with sudafed if you find any reports of bad side effects occurring please post those too.

diazepam side effects  depression symptoms  citalopram side effects

No comments:

Post a Comment