Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Resolved Question: Do you think there is a link between Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and depression?

Resolved Question: Do you think there is a link between Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and depression?
01/28/2008
I had chronic tiredness, which was lifted by Citalopram. Although a side effect of this medication is lethargy - but it nothing in comparison to not having...
Resolved Question: What are the advantages and disadvantages of Citalopram?
01/21/2008
...effects has overwhemled me. Has anyone experienced side effects on Citalopram? Will i have a hard time getting off it? Is it true that you...
Resolved Question: Can SSRIs continue to cause side effects even after the intial few weeks?
09/06/2007
I've been taking citalopram for eleven weeks now, but I am still suffering from... my diet as far as possible, but I didnt realise the side effects would last more than a week. Anyone else had similar ...

lansoprazole side effects  signs of depression in women  what is citalopram

No comments:

Post a Comment